Welcome to my website!
You are a sensitive, courageous and resilient person living abroad.
Since your arrival in this new country, searching for a new job scares you.
Drastic changes, like adapting to a new culture, learning a new language, getting to know new people and this without much support, can be challenging. I know that it can take long to find your feet and feel happy in a completely new environment, even more if you are an introvert.
As a result, today:
- You feel very alone in your search for a new job. You’ve lost your inner compass. You don’t know what direction to take.
- Your family is important and so are you. That’s why you want to use your talents to benefit society. But which ones and how?
- You are tired of having to challenge yourself again and again as you moved around these last years
Other issues you might have
Deep down, you are strong and courageous, but right now, you feel like all that strength has left you.
You know that you can’t go on like this.
The good news is that you can use this time abroad to think deeply about the contribution you really want to make to this world. Maybe it’s time to transition to a more fulfilling job, to be more yourself and to make a real impact on this world?
I believe very deeply that nothing happens by accident. You can turn any challenge into a wonderful opportunity.
I can support you towards this goal.
So what can you get from being supported by me?
- Become deeply aware of your skills, abilities and grow your self-confidence in your personal and professional life
- Reconnect with what is really important for you and that you want to bring up more in your life
- Consider new options and decide for a career path which is aligned with who you are and where you can make the biggest impact
- Think positively
- Receive Support and guidance with your job search strategy, CV, LinkedIn, networking and job interviews training
Short about me:
I am a certified ICF career coach and have coached over hundred international clients located in Switzerland and elsewhere in the world. I bring a mix of life and career coaching, personal branding, spirituality, positive intelligence, mindfulness, and leadership development as well as +25 years of international experience including many phases of professional transitions and challenges, which made me who I am today.