Welcome to my website!
You are a sensitive, courageous and ambitious person living abroad.
Since your arrival in this new country, the search for a new job scares you and you do not look very actively. Drastic changes, like adapting to a new culture, language, far from our relatives and friends, can be exciting and confusing. I know it can take long to find your feet and feel good and happy in a completly new environment, even more if you have an introvert.
As a result:
- You feel very alone in your search for a new job. You’ve lost your compass and don’t know what direction to take
- You are tired of having to question yourself again after years of hard work.
- Your family is important and so are you. That’s why you want to use your talents to benefit society. But which ones and how?
- You are tired of having to challenge yourself again and again as you moved around these last years.
Deep down, you are strong and courageous, but right now, you feel like all that strength has left you.
Other issues you might have
You know that you can’t go on like this but how?
The good news is that you can use this time abroad to think deeply about the contribution you really want to make to this world. Maybe it’s time to transition to a more fulfilling job, to be more yourself and to make a real impact on this world?
I believe very deeply that nothing happens by accident and you can turn a challenge into a wonderful opportunity. I can support you towards this goal.
So what can you get from the coaching?
- Become deeply aware of your skills, abilities and grow your self-confidence in your personal and professional life
- Reconnect with what is really important for you and that you want to bring up more in your life
- Consider new options and decide for a career path which is aligned with who you are and where you can make the biggest impact
- Support and guidance with your job search strategy, CV, linkedIn, networking and job interviews training
Short about me:
I am a certified ICF career coach and have coached over hundred international clients located in Switzerland and elsewhere in the world. I bring a mix of life and career coaching, personal branding, spirituality, positive intelligence, mindfulness, and leadership development as well as +25 years of international experience including many phases of professional transitions and challenges, which made me who I am today.