Coaching, what for?
With just a few coaching sessions, you will:
- get more clarity
- find back self-confidence and hope
- have a clear work plan and resources
Reflecting on your current work situation, I will help you gain a deep awareness of changes you could immediately implement to favorably impact your work-life.
Relocating to another country means a lot of challenges:
- a professional and personal network that needs to be built up,
- an online and offline application file that needs to be refreshed,
- thoughts about changing career or finding more meaning in your professional path,
- struggles with cultural differences and new habits in daily life,
are just some few examples of what an expat can face when moving abroad.
As a career development consultant and certified coach from the International Coaching Federation, my mission and passion is to connect you with more sense, success and happiness in your professional life. Here is what I bring in the coaching sessions:
- My sound advice based on 20 years of expatriation and living in Switzerland since 2006
- A deep understanding of your challenges
- A good knowledge of the Swiss job market
- Professional experience in consulting, business development, marketing and communications in small and large companies in France, Sweden and Switzerland.
- The experience of having supported 50 expats in their career transition since 2016.
- A professional approach and commitment to your growth and wellbeing.
Reflecting on your current work situation, I will help you gain a deep awareness of changes you could immediately implement to favorably impact your work-life. I will share with you my years of experience in career development for expatriates in Switzerland and provide you with tips and advice adapted to your particular situation.
To know more, please have a look at my services: